Friday, 5 September 2014

Day 3

Day3

OK so we are now 3 days completed into the 30 day program.

Nina has had no ill effects since to initial stomach upset but says shes feeling a bit tired OH it is 11pm so were not blaming the program on this one.

I seem to be having a better quality of sleep, leading up to commencing this I was struggling to get out of bed after a sleep. I don't spring up into action on waking up but feel a lot more content and rested.

Tomorrow is our first cleansing day, no shakes and a different routine, I have decided if I'm really struggling ill eat something healthy as then Doctor specified, but I'm feeling well satisfied with our combined progress to date.

Ill give an update after the first cleanse / detox day tomoz.

Anything specific you'd like to ask you can look us up on facebook and message us.

NinaNFletcher

Neale Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment