How did we discover Isagenixs?
Well some wonderful friends of ours Alisia and Corey Mckenzie introduced us to the range of products explaining all the benefits from weightloss to nutrition.I have to admit once the network marketing conversation took place I'm hearing little Amway voices in my head again!!!!
Only interested in the weight loss aspect I decided to keep an open mind, while my lovely half decided she wanted it all,the weight loss and the business aspect as well. So we venture over to the McKenzie's for a Sunday lunch and a chat about whats on offer. Two minutes into the conversation im handed a chocolate isashake from Corey. Tastes nice, quite a bit different to whey protein shakes of yesteryear.
Okay so my heads going good products looks legit how much is this gonna set me back????
to which the beautiful Alisia pipes up with, what if we could show you how to have your products and be compensated for it?/
This conversation led into the you plus two, them plus two explanation, by this time I'm counting friends and possible dollars. The afternoon ended as the sun was dropping and we had a fair hike home.
We left with the commitment that we'd give it a go and talk soon.
OK so being Diabetic type 2 I had some obvious concerns around sugar, sodium, carbohydrates and reduced food intake especially during the first 30 days. Being fairly confident i was all over how id handle it my wife showed the usual concerns of all good sweetheart now go see the doctor.
The doctors visit went like
D-What can I help you with?
Me- well you know I'm diabetic i want your opinion on how to handle a new nutritional program i want to try
D- whats it called ?
Me- Isagenixs
Dr MMM i know about this? OK so what are your concerns
Me well sugar,carbs, lack of regular meals, supplements etc etc etc
Dr So I had a family come to see me who had dramatic weight loss, the father around 50kgs,the mother around 25kgs and the son around 20kgs, I asked them how they had lost the weight and kept it off, ISAGENIXS. so I was totally blown away, here is my doctor telling me to get into it as well..
The logical precautions of if you really need food intake eat, monitor your levels especially if you feel strange but overall listen to your body.
NOW IVE GOT TO STRESS HE SAID THIS TO ME !!!!
Id suggest if you have a chronic condition such as diabetes that you get checked out, everyone is different.
Well this was a good enough reference for me so in goes the order and three days later I have a parcel on the doorstep.
Please check the next blog day one
Neale
No comments:
Post a Comment