Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Day 7 update



Back again after a little break,

Well its been a week and I cant believe how much change we are seeing in ourselves. Not only us but Im getting the odd comment already Are you losing weight? are you doing the gym thing? What are you doing?

Well the more people I meet through Isagenixs the more I hear "its a gift". mmm well guess what it is. Ive done lots of training, consumed various different supplements and to be honest with no exercise and just smashing myself with these products, I cant believe the results !! so yes it is a gift SHARE IT

Its a must to measure yourself as well as initial weight numbers, cos sometimes the shape changes with slight weight increase, its called muscle hehehe.

So anyway back to the blogging, I decided to go for a bike ride today, 25kms into 25k wind.well got home expecting to as sore as but not bad at all. really feel like I didn't have a ride. Most surprising thin was putting the cycle jersey on that was how o you say"snug" fitting 7 days ago appears to be hanging freely WTF.

One more shake day tomoz and were up for another detox cleanse day.

will flick a blog post cleanse

Neale





No comments:

Post a Comment